While playing a game like grand theft auto five in pc which is low end and not a gaming pc it becomes quite difficult to play in that low end pc.
The reason of difficulty while playing game is that we do not get the enough fps needed to play the game so here I am going to tell now that how to increase fps in GTA 5 whether in gaming pc or low end pc.
So now I am going to tell you how you can increase the fps in GTA 5. Here are the some points written below how you can do that. As we know GTA 5 is very heavy game and it cannot work properly in totally low end pc and if you want to really make it work in your totally low end pc then you have to do one thing is to upgrade your pc a little bit by increasing the internal RAM ( Random Access Memory ).
HOW TO INCREASE FPS IN GTA 5 ( LOW END PC )
There are some of the steps to increase fps in low end pc. By following these steps I am sure you can absolutely increase your fps in the game.
Steps to follow –
- By using the MSAA by changing the setting from FXAA.
- By trying the V-SYNC in settings you can boost up your fps.
- By lowering down the population density of cars and other NPC players.
- By lowering down the grass and texture quality.
- By lowering down the shader quality.
- By lowering down the reflection quality.
- By lowering down the resolution quality ( 4K to 720p ).
- By lowering distance scaling in game.
- By switching off the advanced shadow settings.
- By lowering the anisotropic filtering ,tessellation and particle quality.
These are the following steps by which you can really boost the fps by following these steps. There are the some of the graphics settings in GTA 5 which are responsible for half of the fps of the game for example the grass quality and particle quality these are the one of the most fps demanding settings if your are doing your grass and particle quality high then there will be a big drop of FPS in the game.
We are just talking about the FPS we should also know about that what are the FPS actually are so further I am just telling you what are the fps are.
FPS is defined as Frame per second. There are different units for measuring things similarly for measuring the display device performance and video captures the fps unit is used for that and it platys very crucial role in the gaming as well as video director. So it necessary to know about that what is FPS.
Above steps in Brief –
1. MSAA TO FXAA
MSAA is defined as the Multi-sample Anti aliasing. MSAA is best as compare to the FXAA because you can achieve the high fps by applying these settings. So you should go for MSAA instead of FXAA because it will give you better gaming experience while playing GTA 5 gaming experience means good constant FPS. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
V-SYNC is very effective feature because by turning off the v-sync feature you can achieve the good fps boost. The reason of turning v-sync off is that it removes the limitation of frame rate per second in the game so v-sync setting is very essential in the game like GTA 5. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
3. POPULATION DENSITY
One more effective way to gain high fps in the game Grand Theft Auto V is to by lowering the population density of cars and NPC players. By doing this setting you can achieve the FPS boost in the game.
The main reason of fps getting low by population density is that when there is a lot of objects in the frame then it becomes a little Lagged and due to which the frame rate drops in it so that is why by decreasing the population density we can achieve the better fps in the game. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
4. GRASS AND TEXTURE QUALITY.
This setting is one of the most fps demanding setting in the game if you make an a little change in the grass and texture quality there will be a huge change in the fps. That is why this setting is one of the most important setting in the case of graphic setting.
So you should always have to maintain this setting according to your pc or laptop if you make it very high then there will be a fps drop down and that is sure thing. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
5. SHADER QUALITY.
This is also very effective setting of graphics to obtain high fps. One of the best thing of this graphic setting is when to make it low the change is very unnoticeable because shader quality is main based up on the detailed view of the objects in the game.
So if you change this setting for just boosting up your fps then there is not any big change in your game view so you can lower it down. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
6. DEACTIVATE REFLECTION MSAA
By deactivating the reflection MSAA you can get up 5 FPS boost in the game. The main work of reflection MSAA is it takes care of things like car shinning and puddle of rainwater and we have tested that when you deactivate the reflection MSAA there is not any big change in the graphics and if there is change then it is just very small change or you can say that unnoticeable change.
So you can safely turn off the deactivate reflection MSAA and enjoy the boost of fps in your game. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
7. REFLECTION QUALITY
Reflection quality is also very important setting of the game. The work of reflection quality is to manage the reflection in the game as you can take example if you want to understand the reflection quality like when it is raining in the game and roads are wet and all city is reflected through the water.
You can take another example of car glasses when there is a sunny day sun is reflected through car glass this is also an example of the reflection quality. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
8. LOWERING RESOLUTION
In this setting first of all you have to understand that what is your screen type is it supports the 4K and other HDR quality if not then you have to just keep the resolution lower and another case if you have very high graphic card then you can just play the game in 4K quality there will be not any problem while playing the game.
So its upon you how much resolution you want to keep according to your requirement. This setting is also very important. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
9. DISTANCE SCALING
By reducing the distance scaling is also another method boosting up your fps in the game of Grand Theft Auto V. The work of this setting is this for example when your are playing the game GTA 5 you are seeing the far away objects in the game so if the distance scaling is high you will see very detailed objects from far away distance if distance scaling is not high then there will be not any detailed visibility of the objects from far distance. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
10. ANISOTROPIC, TESSELLATION, PARTICLE QUALITY.
- Anisotropic –> This setting of GTA 5 is based on the sharpness texture quality and the main thing is that if you will make it off there will be not any change in the fps of game so FPS does not dependent on this setting so you can just keep it on because there is not change on the fps if you keep it on or off. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
- Tessellation –> This setting of game works on trees and other objects it adds more details to these things like trees and objects. This is also does not dependent on the fps so there is no need to change this setting. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
- Particle quality –> This setting is based on the level of details you want in the things likes smokes and spark. You can keep it normal. The example of smoke is when you do burnout of any car then that smoke quality based up on this setting and spark example is when you work with electric appliance in the game. So this also one of the point which comes under the point of how to increase fps in GTA 5.
GRAND THEFT AUTO V
If you want more information of any other things of this game then you should must visit to this website https://www.rockstargames.com/gta-v and if you want more information about the gaming then you should must visit to this website also for more content on the gaming https://reznovgaming.com/.